Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Carl Imaginative Recount Writing (World's Fastest Train)

~ Riding on the world’s fastest train ~
Imaginative Recount Writing

WALT add detail and interesting vocabulary to support our ideas.

Step 1: Read the article

Step 2: Talk to your neighbour about what it would be like to be ride on this train.

Step 3: Plan for your writing

Title
Riding on the world's fastest train.
Introduction
I am using ______________ to catch my audience’s attention.
WWWWWH


3-4 Experiences
Experience:
1. At the train station-before
2. On the train-during
3. Back at the- train station
4.
Descriptive language/ elaborate:
→ i was on a car going to the station
→ so i went back in the car and went back home
Conclusion: How are you going to finish your recount?


Step 4: Start writing.

One day i got called to be a tester i was surprised that day. So i asked when do i come and they said tomorrow i was so energised to go so i went to sleep. I  woke up the next day. it was testing day so i went to the bathroom and took a bath. I changed and when it came to my surprise I did not know. What i was testing so I called them and. Asked them what am i testing. So the testing manager said to me ‘you are testing the world's fastest train which is a bullet train’ so i was not surprised because bullet trains are quite fast. Actually so they told me the location and so i met them at the subway that was closed for testing. And there was the guys who had told me and the testing manager was next to the door. He told me to put on the seat belt because it will be fast. So i went in and to my surprise it was quite nice and cold but I was not wearing a jacket so it was really cold so I will have to report them that. It was freezing cold so I put that on my notebook. So I got a call and they asked me ‘are you you ready to go’ and i said .Yes i am ready to go so they started the train but first they  made it slow and after ten seconds it started to speed up and. Got faster and faster every ten seconds and it became faster than the speed of sound and after twenty minutes (thirty minutes) I was already at busan. The train stopped in the train station in the middle of the city where it was busy and i mean busy. When i got outside of the train I noticed that there was nobody. (Probably because they were testing the train) I was looking around for any of the testing guys (or the testing manager) and I just sat there waiting for the guy to come. In the next ten minutes they finally came to save me because the doors were shut. Probably because they did not want a citizens to come in because i was dangerous for. Just random people that they don’t know and I when I got back home I went to sleep. (the end)

No comments:

Post a Comment