Pages

Monday 24 February 2020

Carl About me Writing





All About Me


Walt: write about 1 topic in each paragraph.

I am 9 years old and I have 7 years old sister and she is year four. I live in Mount Wellington James walter place 35. I go to a phlipino church called jfcm {jesus first christen ministries. I like to play games with my friends cause its fun. My favorite sport is hand-ball. My favorite food is filipino food and sushi. I love to make forts in my house. I hate tik tok because you will get addicted in one week. I love my sister but she hates me. I am mostly a couch potato. I am good at writing and reading. I don't like maths a lot because it takes a long time to figure out a question. I like to watch netflix. I am a good builder in minecraft. I am allergic to crab. My favorite color is neon blue.

I want to achieve at least one win on apex legends. My favorite movie is Shrek 1 2 3 final chapter Shrek is my favorite movie because donkey is always trying to be nice but shrek is always trying to be responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment