Pages

Thursday 22 February 2018

Ki-O-Rahi

Last yesturday we play’d Ki-O-Rahi and there was two team’s and two ball’s and my team had to were bib’s and the other team had no bib’s and the other team had ben it so they had to try to tag our team but they didn’t to tag me but ever body’ells so i hide;d in a corner in the game so i wita for them to find me. And so miss king told the other team to tag me and so they tried to tag me but i escap the corner and then i went into my corner agen after. That was my team’s turn to tag and so i did. My bets to tag someone and so i pass the ball t suada and suade tag Kolotita and then suade pass’d the ball to chun and chun pass the ball to teo. And so teo tag lincon after that the game ended after the game. We played after game and so we had to take of the bib’s and play after game and frist we heard the ruls and play’d the game but it was nearly morning tea and after a few minutes the game ended and so it was morning tea and so i got my morning tea and eat. And then the bell rang and so i went to play. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment